do you slut shame? then ask yourself these questions:
- who are you to police another person’s body?
- does that person’s actions directly affect you? (ie your health, well being.) N.B i don’t include happiness in this as this is something that is relative and completely your choice.
- who are you to reduce someone’s person (qualities, personality, etc) to a single word?
- do you think oppression is more socially acceptable than a person’s “rampant sex life”? (spoiler alert: it’s less.) ***
- do you believe in living in a patriarchy? (a system of society or government in which the father or eldest male is head of the family and descent is traced through the male line.) no? then quit encouraging misogyny.
- what do you gain calling someone a slut? like really. honestly. do you gain happiness? money? fame? glory? self-satisfaction? chances are, the answer is no.
- The unjust use of power to enforce an unequal relationship and deny others rights or value.”
- Prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control
Synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill-treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection.
just don’t do it. quit judging people based on their life choices.